Friday, July 6, 2012

Welcome! I'm a Columbia University student working in Hawaii this summer for Common Cause, a non-profit dedicated to removing corporations from democracy, increasing access to elections and voting, and reforming campaign finance laws to provide a fairer government for us all. I hope to document my day-to-day activities here. My responsibilities include writing blog posts, doing policy research, and planning community outreach events. Right now, I am working on an outline for youth outreach conducted at the beach! (That's where the kids hang out these days, right?) I'm excited to see this project through; I love it when I get to develop something from the beginning and execute it to the end. I'll be back with additional updates soon!

Disclaimer: I speak as an individual, NOT on behalf of Common Cause Hawaii. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment